Sunday, May 15, 2011

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RPUu78jFYY

3 comments:

  1. This video helped me feel and see the world for what it is. It is a world with culture and history every where. This world can be "modernized" but at the same time I feel that much of the world does not want to be modernized. That is the problem with what is going on. And further more the modernized nations are forcing modernization in these places. We have lots to do in this world.

    BN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well as for me, in as much as I love technology, i still love the diversity in different cultural groups. I think it makes the world colorful, spell-binding and fascinating. Looking deeply into the message this video is implying, i can see the spirit of culture inspiring the hearts of these people. They love their natural motherlands, and their motherlands love them too. They simply seem happy.

    Blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, I love how everything in the world is full of diversity. It is interesting to know these people speak a different language and knowing where they come from. This video respresents how colorful the world is. We people understand that culture is about values, attitudes, and about being open-minded to one other culture. These people also respresents how they will sharre their culture with every one of us.

    Nicole Tuquilar

    Nicole Tuquilar

    ReplyDelete